Information about use of the cookies
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users to send to their terminals, where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites during subsequent visits. Cookies are used for different purposes, they have different characteristics and can be used both by the owner of the site that you are visiting or by third parties.
Below you will find all the information about cookies installed on this website and all necessary information about how to manage your preferences about them.
Cookies used by this site
Types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies.
Cookies in activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the website and to provide the service and cookies related to activities of rescue preferences and optimization: id session, setting of language of the site, user status (public or logged in). All cookies technicians don’t require consent and they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site.
- Cookies and performance analysis.
These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and to use the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be executed without any loss of functionality.
- Cookies profiling.
These cookies are persistent and used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their experience of navigation.
Resources to learn more
Italy: Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
Cookies used by this site
This website uses three types of cookies:
- Technical cookies;
- Analytical cookies;
- Third-party cookies.
Web analytics service provided by Google Inc. for aggregate statistical information of the type used to evaluate the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor with anonymized mode. Google Further information on the management of privacy and / or how to reject or delete this type of cookies are available at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Cookies managed by third parties
Through this site we are also installed cookies managed by third parties.
- BUTTONS AND WIDGET OF SOCIAL NETWORK
To make sure that the content of a site can be shared on social networks by the visitors of the site, is possible to integrate in the pages the tools provided by social networks themselves.
These tools (usually blocks of code inserted in the pages of the site host) can collect cookies of third-party installed by the social networks (ex Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Google Maps, etc.).
The presence of these buttons and widgets involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” shall be governed by the relevant information which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, are shown below the web addresses of different information and ways to manage cookies.
– Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
– Facebook (configuration): access your account. Section privacy.
– Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
– Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
– Linkedin or information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
– Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
– Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
– Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
Managing and disabling cookies
The user can decide to accept ot not accept the cookies, using the settings on your browser.
Warning: Disabling all or part of the technical cookies can compromise the use of the functionality of the site reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible to completely disabling cookies.
Disabling cookies “third party” does not prejudge in any way the navigability.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”.
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure, following the link to the respective guides:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
– Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT.
Notice to European Users: This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46 / EC and with the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136 / EC, with regard to Cookies.